Sutin, Thayer & Browne, a corporate law and commercial litigation firm, is pleased to announce that 17 of its lawyers recently earned Best Lawyers in America recognition in the respected national publication Best Lawyers 2015.
- Paul Bardacke for bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, mediation.
- Anne Browne for real estate law.
- Susan Chappell for commercial litigation.
- Saul Cohen for copyright law.
- Eduardo Duffy for corporate law, securities/capital markets law.
- Michael Golden for family law.
- Gail Gottlieb for bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights / iInsolvency and reorganization law; employment law – management; litigation – banking and finance; litigation – bankruptcy; litigation – labor and employment.
- Susan Hapka for employment law – management.
- Robert Heyman for banking and finance law; corporate law; financial services regulation law; public finance law; securities / capital markets law.
- Christopher Holland for education law.
- Henry Kelly for corporate law; leveraged buyouts and private equity law; real estate law.
- Kerry Kiernan for appellate practice.
- Twila Larkin for family law.
- Jean Moore for real estate law.
- Jay Rosenblum for corporate law, mergers & acquisitions law.
- Ronald Segel for personal injury litigation – plaintiffs.
- Norman Thayer for bet-the-company litigation; commercial litigation; antitrust litigation.
Lawyers and law firms cannot pay to be listed in Best Lawyers in America. Ratings are based on a peer-review survey in which more than 50,000 leading lawyers vote on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.
Sutin, Thayer & Browne, one of New Mexico’s largest law firms with offices in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, has been providing exceptional legal services since 1946.