Sutin, Thayer & Browne, a business law and commercial litigation firm, is pleased to announce that 13 of its lawyers recently earned Best Lawyers in America recognition in the highly respected national publication Best Lawyers in America 2016.
- Anne Browne for real estate law.
- Suzanne Wood Bruckner for tax law.
- Susan Chappell for commercial litigation.
- Eduardo Duffy for corporate law, securities/capital markets law.
- Michael Golden for family law.
- Gail Gottlieb for bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights / Insolvency and reorganization law, employment law – management; litigation – banking and finance; litigation – bankruptcy; litigation – labor and employment.
- Susan Hapka for employment law – management.
- Robert Heyman for banking and finance law; corporate law; financial services regulation law; public finance law; securities / capital markets law.
- Christopher Holland for education law.
- Twila Larkin for family law.
- Jean Moore for real estate law and construction law.
- Jay Rosenblum for corporate law, and mergers and acquisitions law.
- Norman Thayer for bet-the-company litigation; commercial litigation; antitrust litigation
Two lawyers received additional recognition:
- Gail Gottlieb, Albuquerque Best Lawyer of the Year 2016, in Banking and Finance Litigation
- Michael Golden, Santa Fe Best Lawyer of the 2016, in Family Law.
Lawyers and law firms cannot pay to be listed in Best Lawyers in America. Ratings are based on a peer-review survey in which more than 50,000 leading lawyers vote on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.