Christina M. Looney
CHRISTINA M. LOONEY is a member of the firm’s litigation group. She practices primarily in the area of family law, which encompasses divorce, child custody and time sharing, child support, alimony, and the valuation and division of complex assets (professional practices, businesses) in the divorce context. She also has experience in commercial litigation, education law, and employment law.
- New Mexico, 2013
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico, 2013
- University of New Mexico Law School, 2013, J.D.
- University of New Mexico, 2009, B.B.A. summa cum laude
- Dean’s List, University of New Mexico School of Law
Professional & Community Involvement
- Albuquerque Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Mexico State Bar Young Lawyers Division
- New Mexico State Bar Family Law Section
- Leadership Albuquerque, Class of 2016
- Volunteer Attorney, Second Judicial District Court Family Law Clinic