Eduardo A. Duffy
Eduardo A. Duffy
EDUARDO “EDDIE” A. DUFFY is a firm shareholder and a member of its board of directors, where he serves as Treasurer. He advises companies and local governments in local economic development incentives, including industrial revenue bonds and Local Economic Development Act (LEDA) transactions. Eddie practices in the areas of public finance, state tax abatements, corporate and securities law, and business transactions. He represents public and private companies in securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, reorganizations, and general corporate matters.
- New Mexico, 1995
- University of New Mexico Law School, 1995, J.D.
- University of New Mexico, 1990, B.A.
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating: AV Preeminent
- Legal 500, Private Practice Powerlist, Mergers & Acquisitions, 2023
- Best Lawyers in America, Commercial Transactions / UCC Law, Corporate Law, Public Finance, Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Best Lawyers in America, Albuquerque Lawyer of the Year, Securities / Capital Markets Law, 2021
- Best Lawyers in America, Albuquerque Lawyer of the Year, Securities / Capital Markets Law, 2019
- Best Lawyers in America, Albuquerque Lawyer of the Year, Securities / Capital Markets Law, 2015
- Chambers USA, Commercial/Corporate
- Leadership New Mexico, Class of 2010
- Forty Under 40, Albuquerque Business First, 2006
Professional & Community Involvement
- Sutin, Thayer & Browne, Treasurer, 2021-present
- Sutin, Thayer & Browne, Board of Directors, 2018-present
- American Bar Association, Committee on State Regulation of Securities, New Mexico Liaison
- Law Access New Mexico, Director
- New Day Youth and Family Services, Director
- State Bar of New Mexico
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section