Lisa Y. W. Cosper
Lisa Y. W. Cosper
- Phone: (505) 883-3415
- Fax: (505) 855-9588
- Albuquerque Office
LISA Y. W. COSPER is a member of the firm’s commercial group whose practice focuses on estate planning, trusts, and probate. Prior to joining Sutin, she worked as a paralegal and then as a lawyer in estate planning and estate administration for a specialty law firm with offices throughout Arizona and New Mexico. While in law school, Lisa provided pro bono services including Community Legal Assistance and Wills for Heroes. She frequently presents on planned giving and estate planning.
Lisa earned her J.D. from Arizona Summit Law School, graduating magna cum laude.
- Arizona, 2018
- New Mexico, 2019
- Arizona Summit Law School, 2017, J.D., magna cum laude
- Arizona State University W. P. Carey School of Business, 2014, B.A., Business Law
- Estrella Mountain Community College, 2012, Associates Degree, General Business
- Best Estate Planner, Albuquerque, 2019-2021, expertise.com
- Best Probate Attorney, Las Cruces, 2019-2021 expertise.com
- Arizona Summit Scholar, 2017
- Family Law CALI Award, 2017
- “Conversational Planned Giving,” July 26, 2022, sponsored by the University of New Mexico Foundation.
- “Estate Planning,” May 12, 2022, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) through UNM Continuing Education.
- “Estate Planning Issues,” October 31, 2021, New Mexico Annual Before I Die Festival.
- “Estate Planning,” October 28, 2021, Southwest Forest Service Amigos.
- “Planned Giving and Estate Planning,” October 26, 2021, Popejoy Hall Board Retreat.
- “Estate Planning Webinar,” March 25, 2021, Popejoy Hall Board.
- “Estate Planning Issues,” November 7, 2019, New Mexico Annual Before I Die Festival.