Robert G. Heyman
ROBERT G. HEYMAN is the firm’s senior lawyer in its bond counsel work for the New Mexico Finance Authority State Transportation bond program and other state agencies, and has an ongoing practice in the firm’s economic development specialty. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the National Association of Bond Counsel, and the American College of Bond Counsel.
- New Mexico, 1972
- New York, 1967
- Yale University, 1967, LL.B.
- Cornell University, 1964, B.A.
Publications & Speeches
- Co-author: “Use (or Abuse) of the Limited Partnership in Financing Real Estate Ventures in New Mexico,” 3 New Mexico Law Review 251, Spring, 1974.
- State Reporter, Bamberger and Basile, Eds. State Limited Partnership Laws, Prentice Hall Law & Business, 1987.
- State Reporter, Bamberger and Jacobson, Eds., State Limited Liability Company Laws, Prentice Hall Law & Business, 1994.
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating: AV Preeminent
- Best Lawyers in America, Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, Financial Services Regulation Law, Public Finance Law, Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Chambers USA, Commercial/Corporate Law
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Counsel
- American College of Bond Counsel