Christina M. Looney
Your use of this website and any communications with Sutin, Thayer & Browne law firm through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Sutin, Thayer & Browne. You do not have an attorney-client relationship with Sutin, Thayer & Browne and cannot expect Sutin, Thayer & Browne to take any action on your behalf unless and until you and Sutin, Thayer & Browne make an explicit agreement setting forth the scope of representation, the fee arrangement and other relevant matters. Any information you send to Sutin, Thayer & Browne law firm through this website is non-confidential and non-privileged. Do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.
CHRISTINA M. LOONEY is a member of the firm's litigation group. She practices primarily in the areas of education law, employment law, commercial litigation and family law, which encompasses divorce, child custody and time sharing, child support, alimony, and the valuation and division of complex assets (professional practices, businesses) in the divorce context.
- New Mexico, 2013
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico, 2013
- University of New Mexico Law School, 2013, J.D.
- University of New Mexico, 2009, B.B.A. summa cum laude
- Dean's List, University of New Mexico School of Law
Professional & Community Involvement
- Albuquerque Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Mexico State Bar Young Lawyers Division
- New Mexico State Bar Family Law Section
- Leadership Albuquerque, Class of 2016
- Volunteer Attorney, Second Judicial District Court Family Law Clinic