Eduardo A. Duffy
Your use of this website and any communications with Sutin, Thayer & Browne law firm through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Sutin, Thayer & Browne. You do not have an attorney-client relationship with Sutin, Thayer & Browne and cannot expect Sutin, Thayer & Browne to take any action on your behalf unless and until you and Sutin, Thayer & Browne make an explicit agreement setting forth the scope of representation, the fee arrangement and other relevant matters. Any information you send to Sutin, Thayer & Browne law firm through this website is non-confidential and non-privileged. Do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.
EDUARDO "EDDIE" A. DUFFY is a firm shareholder and a member of its board of directors. He practices in the areas of corporate and securities law, business transactions and public finance. He represents public and private companies in securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, reorganizations and general corporate matters. He also advises companies and local governments in local economic development incentives, including industrial revenue bonds and Local Economic Development Act (LEDA) transactions.
- New Mexico, 1995
- University of New Mexico Law School, 1995, J.D.
- University of New Mexico, 1990, B.A.
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating: AV Preeminent
- Best Lawyers in America, Corporate Law, Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Best Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year 2019, Securities / Capital Markets Law - Albuquerque
- Best Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year 2015, Securities / Capital Markets Law - Albuquerque
- Chambers USA, Commercial/Corporate
- Leadership New Mexico, Class of 2010
- Albuquerque Business First's 40 Under 40, 2006
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Bar Association, Committee on State Regulation of Securities, New Mexico Liaison
- Law Access New Mexico, Director
- New Day Youth and Family Services, Director
- State Bar of New Mexico
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section