Frank C. Salazar
Your use of this website and any communications with Sutin, Thayer & Browne law firm through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Sutin, Thayer & Browne. You do not have an attorney-client relationship with Sutin, Thayer & Browne and cannot expect Sutin, Thayer & Browne to take any action on your behalf unless and until you and Sutin, Thayer & Browne make an explicit agreement setting forth the scope of representation, the fee arrangement and other relevant matters. Any information you send to Sutin, Thayer & Browne law firm through this website is non-confidential and non-privileged. Do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.
FRANK C. SALAZAR has been practicing in the field of litigation since 1983 and has experience in a broad range of matters, representing both public and private clients. He has practiced extensively in the areas of commercial litigation, construction law and real estate. He has represented contractors, owners, developers and government agencies in his construction law practice. He regularly handles property tax protests. He has extensive experience representing a wide variety of clients in water and environmental matters.
- New Mexico, 1983
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico, 1983
- University of California at Los Angeles, 1983, J.D.
- University of New Mexico, 1980, B.A. cum laude with distinction
- Universidad de las Americas, , B.A. cum laude with distinction, Dean's list
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating: BV Distinguished
Professional & Community Involvement
- Uptown Progress Team, Board of Directors
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association