Robert G. Heyman
Your use of this website and any communications with Sutin, Thayer & Browne law firm through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Sutin, Thayer & Browne. You do not have an attorney-client relationship with Sutin, Thayer & Browne and cannot expect Sutin, Thayer & Browne to take any action on your behalf unless and until you and Sutin, Thayer & Browne make an explicit agreement setting forth the scope of representation, the fee arrangement and other relevant matters. Any information you send to Sutin, Thayer & Browne law firm through this website is non-confidential and non-privileged. Do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.
ROBERT G. HEYMAN is the firm's senior lawyer in its bond counsel work for the New Mexico Finance Authority State Transportation bond program and other state agencies, and has an ongoing practice in the firm's economic development specialty. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the National Association of Bond Counsel, and the American College of Bond Counsel.
- New Mexico, 1972
- New York, 1967
- Yale University, 1967, LL.B.
- Cornell University, 1964, B.A.
Publications & Speeches
- Co-author: "Use (or Abuse) of the Limited Partnership in Financing Real Estate Ventures in New Mexico," 3 New Mexico Law Review 251, Spring, 1974.
- State Reporter, Bamberger and Basile, Eds. State Limited Partnership Laws, Prentice Hall Law & Business, 1987.
- State Reporter, Bamberger and Jacobson, Eds., State Limited Liability Company Laws, Prentice Hall Law & Business, 1994.
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating: AV Preeminent
- Best Lawyers in America, Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, Financial Services Regulation Law, Public Finance Law, Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Chambers USA, Commercial/Corporate Law
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Counsel
- American College of Bond Counsel