Our lawyers have extensive experience to address the needs of government contractors. Sutin, Thayer & Browne is one of the leading providers of legal services for the government contracting sector. We help contractors navigate state and federal procurement regulations, public law, public finance, and administrative and regulatory issues for professional firms, manufacturing, technology, higher education, construction and real estate.
- We represent a number of regulated clients before the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission.
- We handle significant defense contractor work, including employment issues related to mutable workplace issues and security clearances.
- We represent national laboratories and contractors who do business with national laboratories.
- We represented a telecommunications company in various land use and FCC licensing matters.
- In our work for municipalities and universities, we advise in the areas of governmental procurement and intergovernmental relationships.
- We represent the State of New Mexico Office of Military Base Planning in the acquisition of land near Cannon Air Force Base for donation to the Air Force.
- We advise government contractors on New Mexico gross receipts tax issues with respect to its work for the federal government.
- We represent government contractors before the New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department on various tax issues.
- We advise government contractors on creating New Mexico gross receipts tax efficient contracts with subcontractors
- We assist government contractors with filing claims for refund and applying for tax credits.
Lawyers in this Sector
Anne P. Browne
Suzanne Wood Bruckner
Eduardo A. Duffy
Tina Muscarella Gooch
Robert G. Heyman
Christopher A. Holland
Keith C. Mier
Lynn E. Mostoller
Jay D. Rosenblum
Frank C. Salazar
Mariposa Padilla Sivage
Benjamin E. Thomas